Information & Policies
Thank you for your interest in Champion Gymnastics Academy. Champion Gymnastics welcomes you to a positive, fun-filled program. Champion Gymnastics Academy has been operating for over 30 years and is an ideal place to learn gymnastics!
MONTHY TUITION IS DUE ON THE FIRST CLASS OF EACH MONTH. Monthly tuition is based on a four week month, 48 classes per year. See calendar here. The months that offer 5 weeks of class make up for the months that have 3 classes due to holidays or gym closures. Therefore, there will be no make up classes offered for holidays or gym closures.
All accounts not reflecting a tuition payment, by the 15th of the month will be assessed a $10.00 late charge. All returned checks will result in a $25 charge.
Tuition will be pro-rated for new students starting mid-month. Fees will not be pro-rated for missed classes.
ANNUAL ENROLLMENT FEE *Non-Refundable*
This fee is an annual fee and in renewed every year on the anniversary of your enrollment. This fee covers the cost of secondary insurance for your child.
1st student: $40.00 * 2nd student: $35.00 * each additional student $30.00
MAKE UP CLASSES
One (1) make up class is allowed per month, provided your absence is phoned in prior to your child’s scheduled class and your tuition is paid current.
30 day written notification is required if you are dropping a class. You can obtain a drop form from the office. However, if your child is absent from class for one full month or your account is more than 30 days delinquent, he or she may lose their spot in the class.
- Girls are to wear a leotard. (Footless tights or stretch shorts are optional.)
- All long hair must be pulled back away from the face. One ponytail preferred.
- Boys are to wear t-shirts and shorts or sweatpants. (No zippers or belts.)
- No jewelry or watches.
- No gum, food or drinks in the gym area.
- Parents are not allowed on the gym floor (other than Mom & Me classes).
- Please be prompt in picking your child up from class.
- All children are to be accompanied in the parking lot.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!